Monday, June 29, 2015

Dorm, I mean Res Hall, Room Appreciation Post

Today was just class and then a lecture in a comic book shop, so nothing too exciting. So I would like to take this evening to show my dorm room since I have not posted any pictures of it.

Before cleaning my room (I really wanted to take authentic pictures). I have a bed and desk and windows with a view of the university restaurant. There's actually a surprising amount of storage under the bed and above the desk, but this is all the space I have. 

This is the full bathroom. Hence, how I could pee, shower, and brush my teeth and the same time if I wanted. I've only tried to do two of those things at once. 

The hallway of the res hall and stairwell. I'm on the second floor which means the third floor in America and two flights of stairs everyday which is actually not terrible at all. 

The view directly out of the side entrance and a building I pass while walking to the tram stop

Tram stop

Ciel all lit up at night (a building right down from the tram stop) and the kitchen in the dorm with Croque Madame's!!! (Like a grilled cheese with ham in the middle and an egg on top!)


2 comments: